Interim Management Accountant- North Lincolnshire - £28,000 - £38,000 pro rata
Our client has been consistently growing year on year for a number of years now and as such is restructuring in preparation for further growth. It is due to this success that we are excited to be recruiting for an Interim Management Accountant for an initial 6 month contract. Due to the growth there is a real opportunity for this person to prove themselves and go permanent.
Working for a highly reputable local business, this is an ideal role for a natural problem solver who hit the ground running and quickly develop the right working relationships throughout the business.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Responsible for the monthly management accounts preparation for a division of the business including P&L, Balance Sheet and project accounts, variance reporting with all associated commentary
- WIP and stock accounting
- Reviewing current processes and developing a streamlines strategy moving forwards
- Partnering with financial and non-financial managers to better understand and issues
- Calculating full accruals/prepayments
- Posting journals
- Assisting with budget and forecasting preparation and then driving variances
- You will also liaise and support the management team with cashflow management
- You will lead monthly review meetings, liaise with project managers/ surveyors and visit sites to drive a business partnering culture to manage costs and efficiencies throughout the projects
The ideal candidate will be:
- A part or fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or QBE
- Be able to demonstrate strong technical management accounting skills
- Experience in project accounting would be ideal but not essential
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including pivots and look-up’s
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
In return you will receive:
A competitive salary of up to £38,000 per annum and excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in finding out about this fantastic opportunity, please click 'apply’ now.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'