Interim Management Accountant
A New and exciting opportunity has arisen in Milton Keynes for an Interim Management Account to provide full financial support for food production organisation.
The post holder will provide full administration and reporting of all financial matters for the business. You will manage the organisations credit control function and complete all purchase ledger work. You will be required to manage the reporting of all financial information to the management teams including the production of weekly and monthly accounts.
- Prepare weekly profit statements
- Process the purchase ledger payments and manage the credit control.
- Perform allocated balance sheet reconciliation and ensure reconciling items are followed up.
- Prepare information for the KPI report and the climate change levy to strict deadlines.
- Prepare period end management account journals and other finance related tasks.
- · Strong book keeping and accounting skills
- · Experience with balance sheet reconciliation or month end account management.
- · Good understanding of the account industry
- · Experience and understanding of accounting software.
- · Knowledge of VAT or industry specific financial legislative requirements.
- · A working knowledge of Sage and Foodlogik (desirable)
- · High level of computer Literacy
- · Able to communicate financial details with non-financially minded people.
- · Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"