Interim Management Accountant
Your new company
Our client who is working with HAYS on an exclusive basis are based on the outskirts of Glasgow. Due to growth and expansion they require an Interim Management Accountant for a period of up to 6 months with the potential option of going permanent.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Finance Director however working alongside the Financial Controller and Bookkeepers.
This role requires the following:
- Preparation of full management accounts for board
- Small amount of bookkeeping
- VAT Returns
- Dealing with Debtor and Creditors
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Update Depreciation
- Credit Control - Instigating top priority
- Report on aged debtors in monthly returns
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have a either a recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or be a strong Qualified By Experienced Accountant
- Knowledge of SAGE Line 50/Quick Books
- Strong Excel is essential
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive hourly rate as well the potential opportunity for a permanent role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job