I am recruiting for a Management Accountant on a temporary to permanent basis for a business based in Ellesmere Port. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and expanding organisation with an immediate start. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Track revenue through the month, liaising with the business and to ensure all fully accrued and billed
- Prepare day one monthly "Flash" result
- Prepare monthly management accounts comprising consolidated and company P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow - to a strict timetable and in an accurate manner.
- Prepare supporting schedules for monthly reporting pack including trends and graphs
- Prepare monthly P&Ls
- Variance analysis of income, costs and KPIs to budget and/or re-forecast for inclusion in monthly Finance Report and divisional reports.
- Support FC with presentations and Q&A at monthly Review Meetings
- Assist FC in producing the monthly rolling forecast
- Supervise banking, payments runs and credit control.
- 12 week rolling cash flow forecast
- Prepare year end schedules to support audit and preparation of statutory accounts
- Line manager to 1 direct report (Accounts Clerk)
- Support Financial Controller in the Budget process
- Ad hoc duties to support Financial Controller.
- management accounts
- variance analysis
- cash-flow forecast