Up to £240.00 a day
South West London
Our client is an instantly recognisable name involved in the manufacture, distribution and retail of goods with operations in the UK and Europe. Following their continued organic growth and due to their volume of work our client seeks to strengthen their Finance function with the recruitment of a Management accountant on an interim basis.
Reporting into the Director of Finance, a dynamic and technically confident accountant is required to help across the finance division during this particularly busy period. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare month end financials for European entities
- Balance sheet and payroll control account reconciliation, accruals and prepayments
- Year-end audit responsibility, providing and preparing information requested
- Ad hoc project work and liaising with FP&A regional manager providing analysis and reconciliation support
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Prior experience in a fast paced accounts role ideally in the manufacturing or FMCG sectors
- Good knowledge of Excel and SAP is essential
- The ability to work independently, take ownership of tasks, and work in conjunction with others based both on site and remotely
- Organised, resourceful and a good team player
How to Apply
To apply to this position, please do so online, attaching your CV detailing your current remuneration package quoting job reference 370956.
- management accountant