RattrayParkin are recruiting for an interim Financial Accountant/Management Accountant to join a growing and fast-paced business based in Milton Keynes.
The role will be for at least 3 months and will support a newly appointed FC and two existing senior accountants.
- Production of monthly management accounts for multi-sites
- Full balance sheet reconciliation packages for those sites
- Preparation of P&L's
- Review of relevant P&L's and investigate causes of large variances to budget / forecast
- Assist with the preparation of monthly accounts for Head Office function including:
o Posting of invoices and journals
o Balance sheet reconciliations
o Preparation of relevant payment runs
o Analyse monthly results compared to budget and prepare commentary for variances
- To assist with the preparation of the monthly MI Pack for board
- General review of current practices to identify ways to improve and speed up the month end process
- Statutory accounts and tax computation support, if needed
- Liaising with the FC to reduce the number of days it takes to complete the monthly management accounts
The role will offer a broad mix of management and financial accounting, as well as commercial and operational exposure.
The sort of person that we are looking for will have:
- Strong technical skills within both MA and FA
- ACA/ACCA/ACMA preferred
- Capable of producing management accounts
- Comfortable with audit and tax work
- Sociable and comfortable in a relaxed working environment
- Desire to improve and add value
- Ability to think out of the box and not be scared to make suggestions
The role is also being offered on a permanent basis. For the interim role, you must be available at short notice.
- Balance Sheet
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounts
- Monthly Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job