Contract Management Accountant - High End Retailer - London (Temp to Perm)
My client is an exciting luxury retailer based in London. They have a team of fun, enthusiastic and hard-working individuals and are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join them. You should be eager to learn, and be able to work in a fast paced environment. This is a sole finance role and could become a permanent position longer term.
- Work closely with the founder of the organisation
- Process financial transactions
- Bookkeeping, accounts payable and accounts receivable duties
- VAT returns
- Assisting with reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Ad-hoc project and process improvement work
What you need:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a wholesale environment (preferred but not essential)
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Sociable and excellent Team player
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience using Xero is advantageous
Please feel free to circulate this amongst anyone who you believe may be interested in this opportunity.
Please get in touch with Alex Sharp
Follow us on Twitter @AlexHarmonic @HarmonicGroupHQ
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'