Firefly are delighted to be working with a multinational AIM listed business who are going through a growth period and are looking for some additional interim Management Accounting support to join their team, working with all Entities and supporting the Group Finance.
Applicants should be suitably (part) qualified with previous experience in similar roles but also be able to remain committed to the job throughout the entirety of the role.
- Maintain the month end calendar and underlying processes for all entities to ensure that month end close and reporting is completed in accordance with group reporting deadlines.
- Preparing journals as required and controlling the prepayments and accruals for the head office entities.
- Completing monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts including bank and cash.
- Raising head office intercompany recharges and liaising with UK and overseas operations.
- Reconciling intercompany accounts monthly.
- Delivery of all month end reporting for Head Office entities (and dormant companies) in group standards to pre-defined deadlines
- Running monthly departmental reports and providing analysis for Corporate Functions (Finance, HR, Legal, IT etc).
- Prepare UK central cost forecast (quarterly) and budget (annually)
- Consolidate UK central cost reporting as required (actuals, forecasts and budgets)
- Liaise with the AP team to ensure correct coding of invoices, and with the Treasury team as required.
- Assisting with Group consolidation, group budgeting and forecasting processes as required.
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Advanced excel skills.
- Knowledge of Sage 200 would be useful.
- Up to date IFRS knowledge an advantage.
- Experience of all aspects of accounting and month end close of head office entities ideally in a plc environment.
- Account Management
- Month End Close
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'