Urgent Requirement – Maintenance Manager – Shropshire – One month Minimum
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager in the Shropshire area. This will originally be a temporary role, covering sick leave paying between £150 - £200 per day depending on experience.
The role will involve:
- Being responsible for overseeing a team of Supervisors and Engineers
- Overseeing completion of PPM’s and reactive maintenance across the site
- Maintaining mechanical and electrical works in line with strict standards
- Ensuring compliance surveys are being completed in regards to asbestos, legionella, electrical and fire
- Managing sub-contractors on site
- Organising and allocating work on small capital projects
- Ensuring work is completed in line with Health and Safety standards
The successful candidate will have experience of overseeing engineers and compliance across a large commercial site previously.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'