Interim IT Learning Partner
Location: Central London
Duration: 6 Months
Role: Working for an innovative and dynamic financial services provider we have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Learning Partner who will support the creation and implementation of a learning strategy that will drive the development of leadership & technical capability across a global IT function.
We are looking for a learning partner or learning consultant who has experience of working within an IT function of a large (ideally global) organisation.
The role requires the ability to influence a variety of stakeholders effectively; individuals must have a communication style and gravitas that allows them to coach, influence and integrate at all levels through strong relationships.
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience working as an IT Learning Partner ideally within an international company.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of IT technical skills and capabilities
- Well-developed consultancy skills
- Experience creating strategy and translating it into executable plans
- Experience in change management planning and execution
- Communication & interpersonal skills
Please apply online. Thank you.