Interim IT Buyer
Duration: 6 Months (possible temp to perm opportunity)
Start Date: ASAP
Daily Rate: £400-500 per day
Sanderson Recruitment is working on behalf of a dynamic and reputable financial services provider to identify an experienced Buyer / Sourcing Specialist with strong IT category exposure. Based in Reading and starting as soon as possible you will join the business on an initial 6 month contract with the potential opportunity to convert to a permanent position.
Reporting into a Procurement Category Manager the main purpose of this role is to provide contract and sourcing support within the IT category. This role will require strong interpersonal skills including; solid negotiation, stakeholder engagement, relationship management and communication skills. Candidates with strong software sub category experience are highly desirable. Whilst financial services exposure is not essential candidates who can demonstrate successful delivery within a regulated environment are highly sought after.
Skills & Experience
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proficiency in using procurement related IT tools and systems
- Excellent communication skills including strong presentation skills at all levels of the organisation.
- Analytical skills to evaluate needs/opportunities, with a strong process oriented work ethic.
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills, working knowledge of Oracle Payable systems
Please apply with your CV online.