Invoicing Team Leader / Central Nottingham / 9 Month Contract / £25,000 - £30,000
Macildowie are currently working with a company based in Central Nottingham (easy access from Station Street) who are looking for an Invoicing Team Leader on a long term contract. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Accounts Payable within a commercial office environment and have had experience in management.
The role will be offering a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Managing a medium sized team
* Process large volumes of invoices and matching up with orders
* Ensure the invoicing team member and their working practices meet the firm's operational and regulatory business needs
* Reconciling statements
* Raising payments and being responsible for an entire ledger
* Process staff expenses and resolve supplier queries
Type of Individual
* Managerial /Team leader experience
* Working knowledge of the regulatory environments and obligations of the SRA
* Characteristics of thoroughness, self-motivation, persistence, resilience and dedication
* Competent at Excel MS Excel and Sage
* Analytical and logical problem solving skills
* An ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way with honesty
* Tenacious - someone wanting to grow within a business and add value
If this is of interest to you please let Ben Sansone know on , or you can email me on
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
- Purchase Ledger
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'