My client a business services employer based in Milton Keynes are seeking an immediately available Interim Internal Communications Manager to start in a 12 month FTC position the last week in November for a handover.
This role reports into the HR Director and is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the annual internal communications plan. You will be accountable for the coordination of all centralised internal communications including stakeholder management, creation of content and delivery against key communication plans using a range of communication channels.
- Creation, management and delivery of the internal communications plan including both online and offline communication tools / activities / campaigns / content to make sure all internal stakeholders are effectively communicated to.
- Work closely in conjunction with HR and assigned employee engagement groups to create and manage internal communications activities and the content calendar.
- Contributes to the continuous development of the internal communication plans both digital (email updates, management and ownership of sharepoint intranet) and non-digital (supporting the face to face aspects of cascading communication through teams).
- Responsible for providing insight and analytics to regularly review the effectiveness of internal communications.
- Responsible for supporting the creation of survey tools to intermittently collect internal feedback on communication effectiveness and for engagement related voting purposes.
- Contribute to the overall communication delivery plan making suggestions and support initiatives to increase effectiveness of information throughout the business.
- Increase employee engagement via internal communications activity
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders to make continuous improvements and make sure messages are consistent
Candidates for this Interim Internal Communications Manager must have significant previous experience of managing internal communication plans both on and offline and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You must have exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills to work with a variety of internal stakeholders. It is also key that candidates have an aptitude for creativity in respect to continuous development suggestions and have strong Photoshop skills as there will be times you will need to create material and not just always utilise the in-house creative team. Experience of using Sharepoint and Dotmailer are desirable.
This role is suitable for an Internal Communications Executive, Internal Communications Manager, Communications Officer, Communications Executive, Communications Manager, Senior Communications Executive, Senior Communications Officer, Senior Internal Communications Officer, Senior Internal Communications Executive, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Communications Executive, Marketing Communications Officer.
This role is commutable from Bedford, Newport Pagnell, Leighton Buzzard, Bletchley, Northampton, Brackley, Banbury, Aylesbury, Luton, Dunstable, Towcester, Milton Keynes, Wendlebury, Woburn , Kettering, St Neots, Wellingborough, Kettering, Corby.
BSMCN44440 - Interim Internal Communications Manager - up to £40k + benefits - 12 month FTC
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'