Do you have strong problem solving and communication skills?
Would you like to work for a well established housing association?
A brand name Housing Association based in Essex are looking for an experienced interim Income Officer to join their team on a fixed term contract from January 2019 - March 2019.
Reporting to the Income Manager, you will a high quality service to support customers accessing the organisations services. Duties will include but not be limited to:-
* Ensure current tenants arrears are pursued to maximise unpaid rental income.
* Maximise rental income for the association
* Negotiate realistic repayment agreements taking into account financial circumstances.
* Knowledge of Welfare reform and Universal credit
* Manage a complex caseload and instigate legal action as necessary for the recovery of debt
* Liaise effectively with local authority housing benefit and homelessness services.
* Attend the County Court to present cases.
The successful candidate will have previous experience doing a similar role within another Property Group and therefore be able to hit the ground running with minimal assistance.
You will have knowledge of the relevant housing legislation and be able to demonstrate experience of reducing debts through monitoring and re-negotiation.
You will be immediately available or on a short notice period in order to be considered for this role.
To avoid disappointment, please do not delay in applying as applications will be reviewed daily.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'