My client requires an experienced commercial lawyer with previous in-house experience for a fixed 12 month maternity cover. The successful candidate will report to the Deputy General Counsel in California and must be comfortable working remotely from the rest of the team.
Provide full legal support for:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts including NDAs, purchase of goods and services and consultancy contracts.
- Drafting and negotiating IOT discount agreements.
- Handling any ad-hoc legal issues that may arise.
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts for the broader organization.
- Assisting with the implementation of the GDPR
- 2-5 years PQE
- Previous in-house experience a must - with experience within a small start-up environment desirable.
- Experience within a telecommunications provider and knowledge of international roaming contracts and procedures extremely desirable.
- Experience with a wide range of commercial contracts with a technology focus.
- A good communicator and able to collaborate across company and national boundaries.
- Communicative and assertive
- Adaptable to multiple and unpredictable demands.
- A self-starter who is able to manage and prioritise their own work load
- Comfortable working remotely from the larger legal team.
- UK Qualified Lawyer
- 2-5 Years PQE.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job