Interim HR & Recruitment Officer until 23rd December 2020!
Reed HR are working with a Public Sector Organisation based in Central London (although currently working remotely due to COVID 19) in order to recruit a HR & Recruitment Officer on a short-term Interim basis until 23rd December 2020.
Working alongside the wider HR team, you will be responsible for completing hands-on, HR support work, along with recruitment activities for the Organisation. You will provide support with HR queries, creating adverts, short listing applications, arranging interviews, providing feedback, and working with Managers and successful appointments with the full end to end on-boarding process.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Provide first line recruitment advice to Hiring Managers in an efficient and timely manner
- Take the lead on the whole recruitment process from qualifying the role with the hiring manager, creating the job advert, shortlisting, arranging interviews, sending out the offer letters, and finally, on-boarding successful candidates
- Deliver operational support and guidance to managers regarding HR and Recruitment processes
- Preparing a range of employee documents and contracts in a timely manner using the appropriate templates
- Actively participate in delivering on-boarding and induction initiatives
- Assist with explaining the application of employment agreements, policies and procedures
- Managing and screening applications, conducting phone interviews, scheduling interviews and assessment centres
- Conducting background and reference checking of candidates and assist Team Leaders with conducting/arranging interviews
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have an excellent background in a HR support role, Internal Recruitment duties, and end to end On-boarding skills, including the hands-on use of an ATS system (Jobtrain or similar). You will have a proven ability to manage your own workload autonomously and working effectively to tight deadlines.
Ideally the successful candidate will be available to start immediately (latest 30th November).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'