An established and expanding business (multi-site) is looking for an experienced HR project manager, on an interim basis, to focus on the selection and implementation of a new integrated HR/payroll system. In addition, this person will manage the full HR remit until the new HR Manager commences with the business.
Essential requirements are:
- Extensive HR systems knowledge and a thorough understanding of payroll together with the ability to advise and streamline the current processes.
- Current HR generalist experience and knowledge gained in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven and successful project management experience to include previous experience of managing a similar project
- An understanding of the importance of internal and external customers
- Commercial in outlook
- Retail or fast-paced customer facing background ideal
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
- Management Experience
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job