Investigo is pleased to be working with a FTSE 250 business in Hertfordshire looking for an HR MI Analyst to join their team on an interim basis for an initial period of 6 months.
This role will pay up to £40,000k 6 month FTC or £200-250 day rate dependent on experience.
As HR MI Analyst, reporting into the Senior Reward Manager you will be responsible for producing regular HR MI data in line with the business demands as well as providing insight, key messages and trends for the stakeholders. Most reports are already set up within the systems but require the conversion from excel to a presentable format so broader technical skills with PowerPoint etc is a must.
This is a busy role requiring someone with a positive, can-do attitude to their work and a very strong attention to detail, capable of checking back to confirm data, MI and report accuracy.
- Create an implement data cleansing activities.
- Ensure governance and compliance requirements are met.
- Provide support for the production of payroll & HR reports.
- Scope, track and provide MI tasks on HR activities such as performance reviews, talent & succession.
- Provide expert advice on all the HR systems including process improvement opportunities.
- Work with the HRIS Analyst to provide user testing on all HR systems.
- Produce Group & HR risk reports.
- Solid experience of HR data management, manipulation and production of Management Information.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of HR systems, processes and procedures.
- Accurate & meticulous with ability to be critical of own work & perform work to highest professional standard.
- Expert capability of reviewing data to identify patterns, trends & improvements.
- Strong skills in analysis of numerical & verbal data, breaking info into component parts, patterns & relationships with ability to present MI and data in clear and concise format for use by the stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills to senior level
HR MI Analyst - Benefits:
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team working for a respected and rewarding client
- Excellent benefits package
- Full job description available on request
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job