Interim HR Manager
HR Manager, manufacturing, operational HR
Your new company
An exciting HR opportunity has arisen in the East Lancashire area on a 12 month fixed term contract basis, working for a developing manufacturing organisation the organisation are seeking a skilled HR professional with strong operational HR exposure and the ability to commit with immediate effect.
An opportunity to add value in a fast paced environment reporting directly into the CEO with a HR headcount responsibility of over 1000 employees.
Your new role
- Acting as a role model for all agreed people management practices, managing, mentoring and coaching direct reports whilst demonstrating best practice at all times
- Managing and developing the Human Resources team including the implementation of individual career development and training plans Management of the HR Department, Training, Occupational Health and Charity budgets
- Responsibility for the development of the Company Apprenticeship Scheme Working with the Company Directors to deliver the HR strategy
- Developing employee engagement across the business and creating an Employer of Choice culture Promoting the Employer Brand throughout the local community and construction industry
- Delivering projects relating to change management, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget
- Participating in talent management reviews and succession planning activities
- Assisting in the event of redundancy and re-structure
What you'll need to succeed
Graduate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development or relevant equivalent qualification
A minimum of 5 years HR management experience
Previous TUPE, restructure knowledge.
What you'll get in return
Generous annual leave entitlement
Opportunity to work within a fast paced and forward thinking organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job