Interim HR Advisor - Poole - £15-18 ph
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join our client - a leading service provider - based in Poole for an immediate start.
You will provide expert and pro-active advice and guidance to managers and employees throughout the employee life cycle. A strong team player, you will maintain a high visibility and have the ability to build relationships throughout the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively driving plans to improve performance and building skills capability.
- Working alongside the Resourcing Specialist and taking ownership of resourcing activities.
- Coaching and guiding managers and providing ER and HR expertise.
- Supporting ER-related meetings (such as disciplinary and grievance).
- Supporting and facilitating change.
- Working with HR colleagues to develop and improve processes and policies.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A CIPD qualification and/or Chartered Membership.
- Thorough and up to date knowledge of employment law.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- The ability to manage a complex caseload
- IT proficiency (Microsoft Office, intermediate level).
- The ability to travel.
Temporary - circa 3-6 months.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'