Interim Head of Sales - Blandford - £ competitive
We are looking for an interim Head of Sales to join our client based in Blandford on a 6-month contract.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your main focus will be setting, planning and delivering the sales strategy. You will focus on changing and transforming the sales function to be professional and deliver revenue and growth for the company. An inspirational leader, you should have proven experience in developing, motivating and coaching your team to work together to achieve targets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Ongoing training and development of all members of the sales team.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Networking with directors/heads of business to generate new business.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- UK and overseas travel to meet business needs.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Good commercial awareness and market knowledge.
- The ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with a wide range of audiences.
- Proven experience in the cyber industry.
- A strong track record of delivering change programmes.
- The ability to deliver change and transformation projects.
- Functional expert with a wide range of sales experience.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and other benefits including free on-site parking.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'