Interim Head of Regeneration opportunity
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity to join the business as an Interim Head of Regeneration.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong track record of successful engagement with residents , leaseholders, councillors , community groups and other stakeholders
- Building positive relationships
- Experience of commissioning and managing work from external consultants/providers
- Significant experience of managing physical regeneration schemes
- Strong understanding of the impact that estate regeneration has on social outcomes
- Understanding of financial modelling
- Experience of project and programme management
- Experience of developing and delivering strategic plans that deliver corporate objectives
- Experience of implementing and monitoring Performance Management Systems
- Experience of leading and delivering change within a complex organisation
- Able to manage high workload and conflicting priorities
- Able to lead, motivate, develop and inspire teams
What you'll get in return
A competitive daily rate and the opportunity to make a real impact in the role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.