Interim Head of Finance
We are currently looking for an Interim Head of Finance to work for a top retail bank in Central London. This is a great opportunity for a Head of Finance who is change orientated and is able to play a significant part in the restructuring of a finance department.
Interim Head of Finance Responsibilities;
- Oversight and helping to shape the Finance function's change programme with 2018 bringing a significant integration, the adoption of IFRS9 and Automation work.
- Responsible for defining and running the central processes across the divisional business partners and central FP&A team.
- Ensures that the FP&A team accurately prepares and maintains applicable financial models, directing and overseeing financial and performance analysis.
- Responsible for defining and running the central processes across the divisional and central financial control teams.
- Operational management of the core finance function, and to specify, design and implement all operational bookkeeping, records and financial controls for the business.
Interim Head of Finance experience and skill set;
- Qualified Accountant with extensive PQE
- Experience of leading large finance departments covering FP & A, Financial Reporting and MI production.
- Previous experience of working on large finance transformations and integrations.
- Exec level experience with proven ability to manage downwards.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job