- Analyse and select areas for the firm to expand into
- Lead roll out of the firm’s model to new areas
- Create business plans for each area including managing supply demand ratio & devising targets
- Create and manage timeline of implementation
- Drive customer acquisition in new areas - working with central marketing team and leading on the ground efforts
- Drive supply side acquisition in new areas
- Test, learn and gather insights from each area rolled out into and put insights into future roll outplans
- Hit all KPIs for new areas - bookings, cost of acquisition, repeat rates etc.
- Manage budget for area expansion
- Recruit and manage expansion team
- ~3 top tier consulting / banking / large corporate
- Operational/implementation experience in a start-up
- Strong analytical capability
- Happy to be hands on / do whatever it takes to hit targets
- Experience working to tight deadlines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'