Interim Group Financial Controller
This market leading Leisure and Hospitality organisation is currently recruiting an Interim Financial Controller to lead their finance team in central London. The organisation is dynamic and fast paced with a number of multisite entities internationally.
The Interim Financial Controller role will oversee a team and report directly to the CFO. As the Interim Financial Controller, your role will be broad and cover financial reporting, transactional management, due diligence and tax for the Group. This position is suited to a strong Chartered Accountant with extensive finance experience who is confident dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Oversee the finance team
- Financial reporting, regulatory reporting
- Management reporting, planning and forecasting
- Tax work
- Manage annual audit process and ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulatory legislation
- ACCA/ACA Qualified - business services or audit background
- Strong financial reporting and tax experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in fast paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a broad, commercially focused Finance Manager role for a leading Private Equity organisation.
- Interim Group Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job