This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- To ensure appropriate and effective financial control is in place across the business
- Manage the year-end external audit process including preparation of statutory accounts compliant with IFRS accounting standards
- Lead the management accounts team responsible for month end cost reporting and budgeting
- Lead the transactional processing team (accounts payable, accounts receivable and cash management) Implementation of new IFRS accounting standards
- Maintain strong financial control of the group balance sheet including reporting and challenge
- Drive continuous improvement of all departmental outputs and simplification of core processes
Applicants must be fully qualified, ideally ACA, with evidence of large team management and development. This is an interim contract for a period of 3-6 months with an immediate start. Please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job