Finatal are working with a PE backed consumer services business in Central London to recruit an interim Group Financial Controller. The business has seen incredible growth through European expansion as well as M&A activity, resulting in increased turnover, EBITDA, and cash position within the past 3 years. The role is designed to now support the exit process of the PE house, which will run a dual track process (trade and secondary).
More specifically as an Interim Group Financial Controller you will;
- Supporting the CFO / CEO on the exit, providing detailed financial information to the CFO and external stakeholders
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting in the business, ensuring models are updated and kept accurate
- Leading the year end audit, preparing financial statements and liaising with external auditors
- Managing the working capital and cash flow forecasting
- Overseeing the finance team ensuring management accounts are produced accurately and in a timely manor
- Ad-hoc support to the CFO / wider finance function in relation to post acquisition issues
The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified with previous experience on supporting PE exits within businesses <£100m turn over. This is an interim contract, likely to last 6 months and a day rate of £600 p/d, however this is flexible up and down dependent on prior experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job