Investigo are seeking an immediately available Interim Group Accountant for a Global business based in Hertfordshire.
The Interim Group Accountant supports the timely completion of the Group statutory financial statements. The Jobholder also supports the planning process for the year-end reporting, including the audit, and helps execute the year-end process relating to the consolidated statutory financial statements, ensuring all statutory obligations are met.
The jobholder works closely with the Finance team across the globe and shared service centre ('SSC') to ensure accurate financial statements are produced.
- Help drive year-end planning and audit planning
- Liaise with auditors pre and post year-end to ensure all issues are managed and the audit process is as smooth as possible
- Coordinate year-end process across the regional finance teams and work with SSC to ensure all deadlines are understood and met
- Ensure quality of work from all stakeholders, by providing detailed instructions on tasks as required
- Reviewing accuracy of legal entity reporting packs, providing feedback and ensuring all issues are resolved
- Provide technical accounting support to the country controllers as required
- Document the adoption of new or revised IFRS accounting standards
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Participating or leading system, operational or process changes as required
- Propose, train and then transition elements of statutory reports production to the SSC as appropriate
- Automate processes wherever possible.
To apply -
- Minimum of 5 years of post-qualified work experience in a Financial Accounting role
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- A good working knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle or MS Dynamics
- Expert in excel, proficient in pivot tables & look ups
- Strong local GAAP & IFRS knowledge, including solid experience of producing financial statements
- Experience interfacing with external auditors; detailed knowledge of statutory reporting requirements
- Flexibility and comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job