My client is an international, data driven marketing agency with head offices over in the US. They have grown through acquisitions and organically, and are seeking an interim Group Accountant. I need someone who can be available at fairly short notice and who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up straight away.
This role has responsibility for the external reporting within the EMEA region for the business, as well as the consolidation of the monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly group management accounts under IFRS
- Multi-currency group consolidation
- Analysis of monthly management reporting for the EMEA Group’s operations
- Preparation of Quarter/Full Year Financial Reporting Package for Group
- Provide accounting support and guidance to all Business Units for EMEA region
- Preparation of UK entity financial statements under IFRS
- Assistance with Transfer Pricing policy
- Management and improvement of group consolidation system
- Fully qualified ACA (or equivalent) Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills
- Hyperion experience preferred
- Motivated self starter with the ability communicate complex financial information to both finance and operational stakeholders in the business
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounts