Interim Gas Manager - North West England - Property and Housing
The client is a medium-sized Housing Association based in the North West region.
The Interim Gas Manager will be required:
- To be responsible for the organisation's Gas Safety Registration.
- To ensure that gas safety checks, servicing, installations and repairs are carried out for all properties in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To manage all staff within the gas team carrying out gas work on behalf of the organisation and to supervise and contract manage contractors undertaking work on gas supplies and installations behalf of the organisation.
- To ensure contractors undertaking work on gas supplies and installations on behalf of the organisation are audited to ensure work carried out is of the required standard.
- To ensure that all procedures within the gas team are up to date and fit for purpose.
The successful Interim Gas Manager will:
- Have relevant practical qualifications i.e. Domestic ACS - CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, CPA1, L1 or equivalent in gas including servicing and maintenance of appliances.
- Substantial experience of carrying out services, inspections & recording condition of gas installations & appliances preferably within the social housing sector.
- Be experienced with working on a range of gas appliance types, with a good understanding of associated electrics and the ability to install, identify faults, diagnose and complete repairs.
- Have good reasoning/analytical skills; ability to work with complex ideas.
- Have leadership and staff management experience.
- Have the ability to produce written reports and presentations that can present complex data and information in an accessible way.
- Be immediately available or have a 1 week Notice Period
6 month interim contract - opportunity for extension
- Gas / Contract / Manager / Officer / Housing / Association
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job