This is an outstanding opportunity working with a Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire, who are currently recruiting for an Interim FP&A Manager for a 12 month contract
- Forecasting, Planning & Analysis
- Reporting to management/headquarters on variances from the established Budget/Forecast/LRP/ELs, and the reasons for those variances
- Drive strategically important reporting, analysis and measurement of performance vs defined KPIs
- Ensure proper revenue recognition in accordance to established sales contracts with customers and in coordination with US Finance team organisation, ensure Revenues are recorded properly under US GAAP
- Drive business operations projects and initiatives internally by collaborating with key internal stakeholders across Product, Operations, Finance and Customer Support
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management
- Start-up experience will be considered a plus
- Revenue Recognition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'