Kenneth Brian Associates, are currently working with a well-known company, based in the heart of Croydon supporting them in their search for an Interim Head of FP&A initially on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract. The role reports directly into the Head of Finance and will support the commercial finance team in it's goal of delivering the objectives set out by the board.
- Manage, motivate and mentor a team of 6
- Deliver on agenda set out by board
- Lead the multi-channel, annual budget process
- Assist with the implementation of a new Planning system
- Deliver their 1st budgeting plan after the new system is implemented
- Support the internal debate for commercial analysis and decisions that would lead to improved performance
- Business partner with multiple stakeholders
- Exposure to a product-based environment is vital - sectors to be considered are retail, e-commerce, production/manufacturing
- Formally qualified or QBE
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Prior experience in a similar role - head of/manager in a commercial remit
- ERP knowledge and advanced Excel skills are vital
- Between £55k - £65k DOE
- Start date ASAP
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Company benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'