Interim FP&A Analyst
Interim FP&A Analyst
This is an excellent opportunity for a high calibre FP&A Analyst to join a listed organisation on a 6 month contract. You will have daily interaction with senior managenment, providing visibility of performance and initiatives. There is the potential for the right candidate to go permanent.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the improvement of reporting, driving one source of the truth by working collaboratively with the Business leads and Central Finance
- Provide day to day financial and commercial support to the Head of FP&A; including financial analysis, performance management, forecasting and reporting, commercial insight
- Produce month end reporting packs which go to the leadership team
- Assist consolidation of the forecasting process
- Support the provision of input into Quarterly Business Reviews, DB Board Packs etc.
- Identify and champion opportunities for efficiencies and better working across Finance
- Provide finance support for cross OpCo projects
- Accounting qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA finalist or recently qualified
- PowerPoint and Excel skills
- An eye for accuracy to ensure a quality output every time, both financially and verbally
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to both constructively challenge and influence at all levels
- An ability to establish credibility with senior leaders across and work with them to help provide valuable commercial support and business insight
- Have the ability to work independently and proactively, identifying where improvements can be made in all aspects of our activity without being pushed to do so
- Have the ability to make a significant commercial contribution in understanding the underlying performance drivers of the business
- Be a strong all-rounder with demonstrable track record in commercial analysis and evaluation and business planning / evaluation
- Business Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"