Interim FP&A Analyst
This is an excellent opportunity for a high calibre FP&A Analyst. Providing visibility of performance and initiatives to senior stakeholders is key. You will be first calss interpersonally.
- Provide day to day financial and commercial support to the Head of FP&A; including financial analysis, performance management, forecasting and reporting, commercial insight
- Produce month end reporting packs which go to the leadership team
- Deal with Annual planning, budgeting, forecasting and Financial modelling
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing teams on a regular basis
Accounting qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to both constructively challenge and influence at all levels
- Have the ability to make a significant commercial contribution in understanding the underlying performance drivers of the business
- Experience in a B2B Environment preferred
- Business Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"