Interim FP&A Accountant
£300-350 a day
(Flexibility to work from home 2/3 days a week)
SF Recruitment require an interim Accountant to join our manufacturing client in Lincolnshire. Our client is a large specialist manufacturer with a number of sites. This position is for a commercially focused Accountant with plenty of experience of forecasting, budgeting, costing (Standard costing/BOMs) and is expected to last 3-4 months.
- Full responsibility for all cost accounting - standard costing, variances, BOMs
- Responsible for all product costing, processes, direct and indirect cost control
- Support the Operations, Sales and Senior Leadership Teams with the provision and interpretation of KPI's, inventory, material and cost reports.
- Overhead costings and labour costings and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
My client is looking for an experienced senior finance professional (qualified ACCA/CIMA) who can work autonomously and can come in and hit the ground running. Reporting to the FD and working closely with the plant manager and other senior team members you will have strong interpersonal skills. You will have experience working in a fast paced manufacturing business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'