Trinity House Group is currently working with a PE backed Telecoms business based in the Midlands in their appointment of an Interim Financial Modeller.
The successful applicant will have responsibility for developing and improving internal financial processes, systems and reports.
Reporting to the CFO, you will work alongside the current finance team to build a new forecasting and budget model for analysis, commercial business decision making and reporting.
The organisation uses Sage as their accounting software and is moving towards Power BI as their visualisation tool. With that in mind, advanced skills and experience with ERPs and Excel is imperative. Previous FP&A experience would be advantageous.
Details of the role include:
- Develop and improve the company’s financial processes, analysis and decision making
- Manage the upgrade and improvement of existing financial models with a view to continually improve templates and processes
- Design a Financial model and structure data for easy analysis and scenario planning
- Act as the main point of contact for all Financial Modelling across the business
- Performing ad hoc data analysis where necessary
In order to be considered you will have had recent experience in Financial Modelling, Data Structuring and Analysis. You will have demonstrable ability to model different financial structures and manipulate and improve pre-existing financial models and have comprehensive skills in navigating complex formulas.
This is a 6 month contract with fully remote working considered and rate negotiable on experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'