Interim Financial Controller
Interim Head of Finance required in Carlisle. Interim role for circa 6 months.
Your new company
A prestigious and well-known manufacturing firm is seeking a Head of Finance on an interim basis for up to 6 months.
Your new role
As Interim Head of Finance, you will be responsible for managing a team of four direct reports, with oversight and responsibility for the finance function. This a pivotal role for the business, and will require someone with strong commercial acumen and communication skills with the ability to forge strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business to establish and understand variances and rends across the manufacturing plant.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of the site's financials, delivering a robust, tightly managed and governed P&L, along with driving your commercial acumen of better financial decision making throughout all areas of the business.
- Oversight of weekly P&Ls and short terms forecasts.
- Weekly reporting on labour efficiency, materials, price variances and an oversight of production costs.
- Ensure compliance with group policies, with responsibility for implementing internal and external audit actions and processes.
- Production of monthly accounts for the site.
- Responsibility for the annual financial budget process.
- Financial input into senior management and meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA), with proven experience working at a senior level. With strong commercial acumen, a resilient nature and the ability to strategically lead and drive a finance function, you will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to communicate financial information to non-financial staff effectively across the business. You will be a self-starter, with the ability to lead, manage and motivate a team. Previous experience within the manufacturing industry would be preferred.
What you'll get in return
This is A full time interim role for a period of circa 6 months.
Competitive daily rates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'