An exciting project accounting role has just come up within a utilities business who are looking for a hands on financial controller. This newly created role will be centred around implementing robust processes and controls to help solve a large outstanding debtor book.
- Implement processes and controls to ensure all debts are cleared and prevent any further debts
- Understand why debtors are taking so long to be paid
- Ad hoc projects
- Reconcile the debtors ledger to the general ledger in a timely manner
- Investigate and correct any differences as appropriately
- Experience in dealing with large debtor books
- Utilities experience is desirable