Hands on role as Interim Financial Controller reporting to the CFO of this reputable business based in Northamptonshire to assist on an initial 3-4 month duration to support the CFO in the day to day Group Reporting and preparing for the Year End.
As Interim Financial Controller your will enjoy a varied and challenging role that will incorporate the day to day management of a small team and ensuring that the reporting for this multi-site Group based in Northamptonshire runs smoothly and prepares for the year end.
Responsibilities will include: -
- Mentoring and guiding a team including 4 direct reports.
- Liaising with multiple site to manage their budgets, costs and cash control.
- Oversee monthly consolidations.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Supporting the CFO in all aspects of the monthly reporting and managing the year end process.
To be successful in this role you must be a self-starter, who is a fully qualified accountant with proven experience in managing a finance function and team, in addition to group reporting and consolidations.
If you can commence a contract immediately then contact me today at
- man management
- budgeting and forecasting
- Group reporting and consolidations