Exceptional Opportunity to join an international manufacturing group as Financial Controller.
Looking after a small team you will provide multi site financial control and business partnering support to operations
International Manufacturing business located in Derby
- Oversight of monthly management and financial accounts - collation of schedules, TB's and WIP/Overvaluation
- Close down of years trading, balancing of ledgers, WIP and production of annual Statutory Accounts with Auditors.
- Acting as the liaison for the banks and the external accounting firm
- Understanding and supporting the business on profitable business growth, highlighting opportunities and risks
- Leading the preparation of tax calculations
- Profit Summary of contracts and Cash Analysis, which is presented to the Board monthly.
- Control of manufacturing costing system, providing insight and challenge to site operations.
- Management of a a small team providing guidance and support
Qualified accountant with a proven track record of leadership in a Manufacturing business, strong ERP skills and an ability to partner effectively with site Operations
- Financial Controller