Sheridan Maine have been asked to source are an Interim Financial Controller for a large multisite engineering business. They are seeking a qualified Financial Controller who is able to embed improved financial controls and processes within the business
Reporting to the FD the Interim Financial Controller will take the front seat in delivering improvements in financial controls and processes for the Division as part of a major overhaul within the company
Other duties and responsibilities
- Governance, pricing and reporting around project accounting
- Investigate challenges pertaining to work order processing
- Stock investigation project rooting out anomalies
What Are We Looking For?
- Proven track record in defence, aerospace sectors or related sectors
- Qualified Accountant or in depth sector experience ideally with exposure to SAP
- Able to demonstrate successful track record improving financial controls and processes within large multisite enterprise
What’s On Offer?
An opportunity to work within a recognised national brand providing important support and leadership as they progress through a major transformation process improvement project. 9 month project with possibility of extending