A food business in the South Yorkshire region are currently looking to appoint an Interim Financial Controller to join their expanding and fast paced finance function.
As Interim Financial Controller, your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Management of the of the finance function
- Act as a key member of the senior leadership teams - challenging finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Operational accounting responsibilities including analysis and reporting on costs
- Analysis of risks and growth opportunities
- Reforecasting of divisional financial performance
Key attributes and skills required by the client include:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / ACA / CIMA) with significant post-qualified experience
- Strong hands on financial control and operational accounting experience
- Food sector experience is essential
- Candidates must be able to start a new role at short notice
If this is a role that interests you and you feel you have the required skill set and experience to take on this opportunity, please apply ASAP or email your CV to expressing your interest.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.