Interim Financial Controller - Brand Management & Consulting
PM Human Capital Solutions are currently working exclusively with a high growth brand management and consulting business with an office in London and further offices overseas, they firm currently employs circa 50 members of staff globally.
They work with a blend of small and growing to large international brands and work on a subscription basis. We are looking for a Qualified Accountant with experience of delivering a core finance function across multiple locations. You will ensure the business is well governed and business planning is financially secure.
The role is multi-faceted and includes helping build a finance function
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering financial stability through accurate cash flow forecasting, including: Working with the CFO on key finance strategy & business planning activities
- Working with service providers to deliver core finance processes, including: Receivables, payables, general ledger accounting, treasury and tax
- Working with service providers to deliver management & financial reporting
- Delivering key investor relations activities
- Managing finance technology solutions
To be considered for this role:
You will have high quality technical finance skills that you have demonstrated with 'on the ground’ finance function experience. Qualified Accountant essential along with excellent stakeholder management and engagement experience, knowledge of Xero advantages.
Previous experience of building out a finance function in a high growth fast paced environment highly desirable.
Please forward your CV for more details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'