SF Group are recruiting an Interim Financial Accounting focused role for our Leicestershire local government client. With a duration of 6 months this role will have a key remit of:
• Producing the Final Accounts in accordance with the statutory timetable
• Providing the assistance required of this post to ensure the timely production of the required External
• Audit reports
• Providing the full set of the Statement of accounts required to obtain an unqualified audit opinion
• Ensuring all bank Reconciliations completed within agreed timescale
• Managing the process around income reconciliations and ensuring income is interfaced to the general ledger on a daily basis
• Ensuring all income queries resolved within the required timescales
• VAT advice and returns produces within the required timescales
The role will have a strong business partnering element so you can ensure senior stakeholders understand the financial aspects of the business/service plans in order to promote and demonstrate best practice, sound financial governance, and deliver value for money. Your past sector experience will allow you to understand, interpret and communicate the impact of new accounting policies and procedures in line with government, accountancy bodies, Section 151 officer and authority initiatives and objectives.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'