Interim Financial Accountant, 3 Months: 300 - 350 per day Ltd Co.
We're recruiting an interim Financial Accountant to assist an international NGO with year-end activities. This post will report to the FC and will be supporting them with the financial accounting controls, processes and procedures. Tasks will be focused on the production of consolidated, audited and unqualified financial statements and annual reports. The Financial Accountant will play a lead role in completing a number of year-end related projects including complex reconciliations.
- Produce the timely, accurate and unqualified consolidated financial statements ensuring full compliance with SORP and the Companies Act
- Oversee financial transaction processing and reconciliations in the international office and have reviews of global transaction processing in regional and in-country offices
- Complete monthly cash flow forecasts incorporating international
- Responsible for all processing of UK payroll including HMRC, P11d's and Pensions
- Compliance in relation to VAT and HMRC regulations
- Support the Procurement Manager in the review of grants, contracts and tenders
- Produce unqualified consolidated financial statements for the charity
- Liaise with in-country Finance Managers regarding controls and financial processes
- Lead in the management and administration of the organisations staff expenses system, credit card and global banking.
- Monthly cash flow forecasts incorporating international
- Proven financial accounting experience, ideally from the international charity sector
- Proven ability to monitor internal financial controls
- Experience of statutory accounting regulations, SORP, UK GAAP and IFRS
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of payroll and auditing the monthly payroll run
- CCAB qualified
- Extensive experience of working with financial accounting packages
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.
- balance sheet reconciliations
- internal audit
- external audit
- trial balance
- statutory accounts
- financial statements
- complex reconciliations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job