This is a brilliant opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a high-growth Fintech business in Central London for a 6 month contract. You will join a very high calibre team, including an exceptional CFO who you will have great exposure to. The business is currently operating at £12m t/o and they are rapidly expanding their finance team to accommodate their incredible growth. There is a very highly possibility of this extending and will be ideal for a driven, ambitious candidate with aspirations to take a financial controller position in the future.
- You will be responsible for producing the statutory accounts - adapting to the workload as it changes over the next growth period.
- Review the financial statements and investigate any discrepancies.
- Liaising with senior stakeholders regularly - including providing consistent updates to the CFO on reporting standards/ potential process improvements.
- Developing and implementing these process improvements.
- Assistance with Year-end and upcoming audit process.
- I am looking to speak to ACA (or equivalent) candidates only.
- A solid academic background would put you at a considerable advantage. Most of the team are Russell Group educated with 1st class degrees.
- The ideal candidate will have a Fintech background, but this role could also suit candidates straight from Big 4 Audit.
- Previous experience as a financial accountant for an SME would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills are a must, given the calibre of the team you will be joining.
- You must have excellent excel skills.
- Candidates must be available within 2 weeks at the latest.
I will endeavor to reply to all candidates who apply but please do appreciate that it is sometimes not possible. I look forward to hearing from you!
Job reference: JL7623
Here at Finatal we place the highest calibre finance professionals into Private Equity-backed businesses and we pride ourselves on delivering our candidates the best opportunities for their career progression.