A well-known Investment Fund are currently in need of a Financial Accountant to join their finance team on an interim basis, for at least four months and potentially over six months. This is a well-paid role that will offer valuable exposure to hedge funds and investments while also offering the chance to work for a commendable cause. The client seeks applications from qualified accountants, ideally with experience working within accountancy practice, who have strong technical accounting skills.
As the Financial Accountant your role will involve:
- Keeping updated on the treasury situation and informing the hedge fund of any updates
- Performing monthly general ledger reconciliations
- Performing trial balancer and bank reconciliations
- Working closely with the Management Accountant to inform them of any areas of interest for commentary purposes
- Assisting with the fin stat preparation
If you are immediately available, qualified and have strong technical accounting skills and are seeking a new challenge please submit your CV today.
- Financial Accounting
- Statutory Accounts
- Qualified Chartered Accountant