As the Interim Finance Officer you will report to the Head of Financial Accounts, playing a key part in the core finance team the main responsibilities will be:
* Processing invoices ensuring they are accurate and processed on time
* Dealing with expenses and preparing the BACS process whilst they are awaiting sign off.
* You will be expected to assist other members of the finance team when appropriate; such as with Year
* Undergo monthly reconciliations relating to Accounts Payable amongst others.
* Clear any outstanding debt that are needing to be cleared or any other Purchase Ledger related tasks.
* Other ad hoc duties may be required.
This is a great opportunity to gain either new or additional exposure to other parts of Finance, providing a chance to enhance your CV with the learning of new skills as the role develops over the course of three months.
The ideal candidate for this role, will have a proven track record of the duties above and be able to hit the ground running. You must be proactive, dynamic and be able to confidently work to tight deadlines. You must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience of using Agresso within a public sector organisations would be hugely advantageous but by no means essential.
DBS security clearance is required prior to commencing the role. If you feel like you match the above criteria please do not hesitate in applying for this position as it is an immediate requirement and will close early.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS IN-SCOPE OF IR35
- Accounts Payable
- Public Sector
- Security Clearance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job