Interim Finance Manager
We currently have a great opportunity for an Interim Finance Manager to join our Plymouth based client. The position is offered on an ongoing basis, however we anticipate a minimum of 4 months.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Variance analysis
- Production of management information and reports
- Supervision and development of staff
- Project accounting as and when required
The successful candidate will ideally be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, although QBE with the relevant experience will be considered. You will have excellent Excel and modelling skills.
This position is urgent so please forward your details ASAP.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'