Interim Finance Manager - c£35,000 - Sheffield Temp - Perm option available
Your new company
Hays are working with a reputable and forward thinking business who are the leading provider of services within their specialised market. As a company they provide the best possible outcomes for their employees and customers, by investing in new technology, and developing the careers of their employees.
Your new role
The role is a temporary role, with a view to permanent and will work closely/provide support to Finance Director in ensuring accuracy, integrity and development of the business' financial reporting. Your key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the monthly Finance Pack, including P&L, Balance Sheet and other financial reports.
- Production of monthly Sales Reports.
- Complete month Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Oversee cash flow reporting and forecasting for the UK and Group.
- Manage the overall working capital of the UK operating company to within target thresholds, including accounts receivable and payable and stock reporting.
- Work with the Group Accountant on intercompany recharges and royalty payments.
- Complete Year-end reporting and provide information to the Finance Director
- Preparation of annual budgets (P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet) and quarterly reforecasts.
- Completion of the annual Tax Packs, together with making submissions and payments to HMRC.
- Oversee the monthly payroll, including P11D, P60, expenses and pensions processing.
- Co-ordinate appropriate insurances for the company, including credit and commercial insurances.
- Any other ad hoc duties commensurate with the role.
To be successful in this role you will have ideally experience including;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Proactive, with an ability to use initiative.
- Must be able to organise and prioritise workload.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with wide range of people and groups.
- Experience of managing conflicting and competing priorities effectively.
- Experience of integrated accounting software
- Microsoft Office (including advanced Excel skills)
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of c£35,000 + other benefits, including either part time or full time flexible working offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'